#1 Selling Contact & Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Helping you make your work easier!
Maintaining a competitive edge requires you to work smarter to accomplish more. Designed with extensive user input, Act! v16 delivers new functionality and enhancements that help you maximize your time, prioritize intelligently, and be informed and prepared to market and sell.
Create a holistic view of all relationship interactions at a company automatically, and benefit from an insightful look back at a consolidated history view for your system and everyone you do business with. Take the guesswork out of knowing where to prioritize your time based on data-driven customer intelligence, and quickly perform actions en masse to free up your time. Drive productivity in the field with new mobile enhancements1 and gain peace of mind knowing your system and data are healthy via proactive system notifications.
What's New Brief
Release Enhancements Chart
- Purpose: To provide a rear-view of the actions in a database. Filterable, exportable, easy to generate quick Excel® reports or find data
- Added Regarding and details filter to History List and Tabs
- Added new date filters for last 7, 30, and 90 days.
- Purpose: Allow simple calculations to complicated calculations on a single record.
- Examples: Commission, age, days to contract renewal
- Calculations cannot be edited; only deleted and re-added
- Processed at the database level; same for Web/Mobile/Sync/Import….
- Calculated on Save
- Cannot edit calculations! Must delete and recreate.
- Purpose: To provide best practice on basic CRM account management.
- Once threshold is met, company is created with just company name. Linked all contacts.
- If company already exists, linked to that company. Multiple companies exist, links to one (but always the same one)
- Processed at the database level; same for Web/Mobile/Sync/Import…
- Not enabled by default.
Act! Premium Mobile Tablet Views
- Purpose: Adds additional list views on all detail view.
- Example: Work through all list of todays calls. Make a list of opportunities in the final stage and work through them one by one.
- Only available on tablet devices.
Act! Premium Mobile Groups/Companies
- Purpose: Extend Groups/Companies to mobile to round out all major entities.
- Write Email - Sends an email to each contact in the group.
- o Criteria for membership - Only simple criteria can be created ID/Status = single value for groups. Company Name = single value for companies. All groups/companies will work, but you can only add new simple criteria
- Purpose: Simple way to avoid double message entry on sending out emails from device.
- Disabled by default to use existing manual email
- Uses same preferences as
- No SSL
- Records history if enabled.
Scheduler sends email
- Purpose: Assurance that database tasks are being completed or alerts that they are not.
- Can be configured to send to multiple recipients
Reschedule multiple activities
- Purpose: Efficiency in scheduling.
- Keeps all values except date/time.
- Changes time to timeless.
Create Lookup from Universal Search
- Purpose: Take action on search results
- Example: Search for "HTML5" returns all resumes with the word HTML5 in it. Create lookup and send email about a HTML5 job opportunity
Web Manage fields/Design
- Purpose: Improve Hosted Customer experience. Reduce support costs for hosted partners.
- Not meant to be a full replacement for the desktop product.
- No field triggers, alignment, fonts
- 70 Defects addressed in Chrome Browser
Office 2013 and 365 (Installed) Support
- If Office 2013 or 365 is installed we will integrate with it
- Known issues of icons not available in email replies; history does record
Connections Page redesign
- Allows for sections to be configure.
Welcome Page Redesign
- Promotes dynamic web content at the top of the screen.
We will be adding important features that are in Act! in the future.