You can use the Act! Scratchpad to send items Act! as notes, histories, or activities.
With the Act! Scratchpad, you can:
- Add, edit, or delete items.
- Format items with bold or italics to mark them as special or important.
- Move items up and down the list to reorder them.
- Mark items as complete.
- Send items to Act! as notes, histories, or activities.
- Print your list to take with you.
- Delete (clear) the entire list.
- Minimize it to your taskbar for easy access at any time.
To open the Act! Scratchpad you will do one of the following:
- A shortcut to the Act! Scratchpad is placed on your desktop when you installed Act!. Double-click the shortcut.
- On the Welcome Page, under the Do More With Act!, Try It section, click Start Act! Scratchpad.
- Click Start, point to Programs, point to Act!, then click Act! Scratchpad.
- On the Tools menu, click Act! Scratchpad