Complete your CRM solution!
ACT! Addons and Plugins
Enhance | Extend | Conquer
CONTACT LIST PLUS
Contact List Plus extends the power of ACT! allowing you to slice and dice contact list with color, groups, filters and editing!
Contact List Plus is for any user who needs more power and functionality in the contact list view. CLP allows: editing, colorization, calculations, organization, grouping, exporting, column formating and design in the contact list view.
Some Contact List Plus features include:
- New Toolbar allows easier access to simple tasks
- Contact List Plus toolbar handles most of the additional features that are included with the product. You can also right-click on the list to expose our Popup Menu.
- Filter Mode allows you to instantaneously search in any field
- Filter mode allows you to quickly search on multiple conditions from the top of any column.
1- Click on the 'Filter' icon on the toolbar.
2- You will now see a empty filter row at the top of the list. This row is in yellow.
3- Enter a filter in any column, like "New York, London" in the city column.
4- Click "Enter' on the keyboard. You now have this filter in place.
- Create Company creates a company based on the contacts
- Drag & Drop columns on and off the grid
- You can drag any column off the list to remove it.
You can also drag columns back onto the list by using the Drag & Drop button;
To drag columns onto the list:
1. Click on the Drag & Drop icon on the toolbar
2. Using the 'Drag & Drop' window that comes forward simple drag the column from this window into the task list header. (The header is where you see the other column names )
- Lookup Rules are now linked to specific layouts
- The Lookup Rules Manager window allows you to manage all your previously saved lookups. These lookups are created using ACT, the "Save Lookup" or "Save List" button in Contact List Plus.
- Column 'Details' button including row height and header text
- Users can now change many properties of each column like: Caption, Character casing (Upper/Lower), format string and input masks for phone number or Social Security numbers. Users now can use the Math Functions to display totals and counts. Users can also change the amount of row height by using the new Multi-Column options.
- Expanded Popup Menus support all ACT's native features
- Contact List Plus appends to ACT!'s right-click menu.
To expose CLP's expanded menu system seen below right-click anywhere on the contact list window.
- Outlook Card Style View is now supported in the list
- Contact List Plus supports two styles of viewing your contacts: Table Style or Card Style. To change the layout style from card view to table or back click on the icon on the toolbar.
- Group contacts in cross sections or group lists.
- Grouping allows you to view your contacts in sections or groups. Each group will have a subtotal row displayed on the list.
©1995 - 2013 HOGAN DATA | All rights reserved