Complete your CRM solution!
ACT! Addons and Plugins
Enhance | Extend | Conquer
TASK LIST PLUS
Task List Plus extends the power of ACT! allowing you to slice and dice activities list with color, groups, filters and editing!
Task List Plus is for any user who needs more power and functionality in the task list view. TLP allows: editing, colorization, calculations, organization, grouping, exporting, column formating and design in the contact list view.
Some Task List Plus features include:
- Reschedule or reassign multiple
- Task List Plus allows you to reschedule or reassign multiple activities with the push of the mouse button. No more clicking each activity in the list to get a simple task done.
- Display multiple lines
- You can adjust the amount of lines each activity can display. This is very helpful when displaying fields like the details that may hold a small paragraph. With Multi-Line set to 5 we see all the details of the notes field being displayed. The height of the Julia Roberts meeting is now tall enough to display the entire field. If the activity does not have any notes then the row height will not expand
- Colorize activities rules
- Task list plus allows you to design color rules that colorize any activity that matches a condition. You can have any activity colorized in one of two ways. The first is if the activity matches a color rule like "Priority = High" or the Activity is in the past.
- The second way to colorize is for each activity individually. Add color to any activity simply select it and right click exposing the "Color Picker". Select the desired color and the activity row will always appears in that color.
- You can add color rules with this simple rule builder multiple rules can be turned on at the same time
- Activity grouping and sorting
- Task List Plus allows grouping and sorting just like Outlook by an unlimited number of columns. Sometimes grouping is not enough and there are situations where you need an easy way to see a sum, average or count for certain columns within a group, this can be easily achieved in Task List Plus.
- New Toolbar is added to the interface
- Task List Plus add a new toolbar at the top of the task list. With this toolbar all the features and functions of TLP are exposed for an easy mouse click.
- Filter panels are easily accessed at any time
- Task List Plus locates the filter panels at the bottom of the task view window. You can use filter options to restrict the activities that display on the Task List or on a tab. You can narrow the activities based on date, activity type, or priority; you can also choose to show timeless, cleared, Outlook, and your private activities. Filter settings apply until you change them.
- Edit Data in Any Column
- Task List Plus has several “built-in” editors like: Textbox, CheckBox, Calendar DropDown, Combo* and DropDown Controls. The dropdown controls are pre-filled with user defined list values from ACT!.
- Never go back to the details window to make changes to a contact. Edit any value with one click. The list will go into edit mode and display an editing object like a calendar or dropdown list depending on the type of data.
- Sum/Count/Total values in a column
- Task List Plus has math functions built into each column and row like displaying the group count on each group row Type: Meeting( 11 ). Contact List Plus can add totals and counts at the bottom of each column using Aggregate Function that include : Count, Sum, Average, Min, Max, StdDeviation, ValueCount.
- Export to Excel
- One button export to Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, HTML or XML formats. Simple click the 'Export' button and give your export file a name. The new export file will auto-open in the program of your selected format. (XLS, DOC, HTM or XML)